These days, lots of us are taking steps to go green, especially when it comes to the products we use around our children and pets. Some of us are cutting back on chemicals for the environment and others for our health. No matter the reason, we support it and we're here to help!
All of the products we use to clean and disinfect your home are just as effective as those harsh chemical cleaners but are much better for the environment and your health.
Some products you won't find us using:
- Chlorine bleach- Extremely dangerous to inhale and is a prime cause of atmospheric ozone loss.
- Ammonia- Irritates skin, eyes and respiratory passages, toxic to inhale.
- Artificial fragrance- Can cause headaches, sneezing and watery eyes, may contain other chemical toxins, can worsen asthma and other respiratory problems.
- Sodium hydroxide (lye)- Eye and skin irritant, respiratory irritant, can cause blindness and even death if swallowed.
- As well as other toxic products
Some of our favorites:
- Distilled white vinegar
- Baking soda
- Essential oils
- Lemon juice
- Table salt
- Non-toxic, natural cleaners