When you hire Nooks and Crannies to clean your home, we're sure that one of the first things you'll notice is high skill level of our team members. All of our team members are trained in the different cleaning needs of various surfaces they may encounter in your home. Here are some examples:
- Wood Floors- We never use acidic or harsh cleaners, excessive moisture or products that may dull your hardwood floors. Instead, we use gentle but effective natural cleaners that will nourish and enhance that beauty of your floors.
- Marble and Stone Tiles- While most homes use only sealed stone, we never assume that any surface in your home is sealed. That is why all of the products we use are gentle enough for unsealed surfaces but strong enough for tough cleaning. We never use acidic cleaners on the stone surfaces in your home.
- Glass- There are no harsh ammonia cleaners in our kits! We use soft, reusable microfiber cloths that shine the glass surfaces in your home.
- Kitchen Surfaces- We know you want your kitchen to be free of bacteria and germs but we also know that bleach and other cleaners, even when dry, can be left behind and possibly harm you or your family. That is why we use only products that won't risk the health of you or your family, but still have the power to disinfect all surfaces in your kitchen.
A few of our favorite cleaners:
- Baking soda- Useful in every room! Baking soda scrubs and whitens surfaces without scratching or damaging them. It also neutralizes acid and deodorizes.
- Distilled white vinegar- Disenfects, removes stains, dissolves grease, removes soap, mildew and wax buildup and more. Vinegar is a great all-purpose cleaner.
- Essential oils- In addition to their aromatherapy uses, many essential oils are antibacterial, antimicrobial, antifungal, antiseptic and helpful in many other ways. They also smell wonderful!
- Elbow grease- That's right! Our team members work hard!